Medicare decisions come in the midst of one of the busiest times of your life. How can you prepare? Bryan Gay, Owner of Boomer Insurance Group, has been a leader in Medicare insurance for over 17 years. He takes a hands-on approach meeting in people’s homes and educating each client on complexities of Medicare.
Topics We Cover:
- How should I prepare for Medicare?
- When should I prepare for Medicare?
- How do I know who to turn to?
- What does the first year of Medicare look like?
- Using COBRA prior to Medicare age rather than turning to the exchange.
- How can ACA play a role?
- Why Advantage65 may not be the best plan to stay with.
- How can you pay less for prescriptions? Check out GoodRX.
Key Points and Features:
- Connect with Bryan Gay: LinkedIn | Website
- Don’t Stop Me Now
- Bryan’s ideal job: Dermatologist
- Bryan’s least favorite word: Can’t
- Bryan’s happiest childhood memory: Giving hugs at Sunday School
- If Bryan weren’t judged he’d: Pass cars on highway shoulders