We’re back! The whole team has rallied for our first episode of 2020. We talk to you about pandemic markets and the CARES Act while also showing you how to social distance podcast like champs!
Join the EVO team in our home offices as we celebrate our 25th podcast!
Topics We Cover:
- Are your student loan payments deferred due to the CARES Act?
- The phaseout for the CARES Act stimulus bill
- What’s the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)?
- What will we see in the housing market during a pandemic?
- Where are housing trends shifting toward?
- Finding the holes in your home office security – use a VPN, change your wifi password, hover over links, use a password vault, and more!
- You get what you pay for – planning for your wishes.
- EVO’s move to Historic Scotts Addition
- How EVO is behaving during quarantine
- Most importantly, special guest, Annabel Clair joins around the 7-minute mark
Key Points and Features:
- Connect with the EVO team
- Back in Black
- Penny’s ideal job: football player (preferably Bo Jackson)
- Cecilia’s favorite word: cake (more specifically, Spotted Cow from Richmond’s own Shyndigz)
- If Dave weren’t judged he’d: be less punctual and run for political office
- Mariame’s happiest childhood memory: blackberry picking with family in Canaan Valley, WV