Welcome back! We’ve teamed up with Tom Lee of HealthMarkets to chat about health insurance coverage specifically that time between jobs when you experience a gap in coverage.This is our first episode from our new office in Scott’s Addition so bear with us as we iron out audio hiccups.
Join the EVO team in our new office as we unpack gaps in health insurance!
Topics We Cover:
- The basics of insurance – what’s out there?
- ACA/ Obamacare/ the federal marketplace
- What to do if you have preexisting conditions
- Maximizing IRS tax credit
- Are short-term medical plans worth it?
- How are you covered if you’re furloughed?
- Exploring retiree health plans
- The type of expenses you’ll incur
- Parting thoughts you should remember about health insurance
Key Points and Features:
- Connect with the EVO team
- You Dropped A Bomb On Me (The Gap Band)
- Tom’s ideal job: Business manager in sports entertainment
- Tom’s favorite word: integrity
- If Tom weren’t judged he’d: sing and/or play drums
- Tom’s happiest childhood memory: the anticipation of Christmas Day