Let’s chat startups, tech, taxes, and karaoke with Kevin Lozer, CFP® and Roger Pine, CFA, CFP® of Holistiplan.
Topics We Cover:
- Why leave a thriving career to start a new tech firm?
- Advice to career changers
- Handling the risk of a startup (Hint: join with a Co-founder!)
- Shifting your mindset to startup rather than client service
- Determining business to business or business to consumer tools
- What tools are available for those who don’t have a Financial Planner
- Strategies being used to save tax dollars
Key Points and Features:
- Connect with the EVO team
- Because I Got High by Afroman
- Kevin’s ideal job: Pro golfer
- Roger’s favorite word: No
- If Kevin weren’t judged he’d: relax on the beach most days
- Roger’s happiest childhood memory: Creating things with his cousins on Christmas Day