Let’s chat about making an impact through investing. From LA and Chicago, Margaret Leung and A.J. Gedwill of the investment firm Nuveen, join us to talk opportunities, current trends, and costs of ESG investing.
Topics We Cover:
- What does Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) mean?
- Are there different variations of ESG?
- What are the common demands of ESG investors?
- Is it true that ESG investing is expensive?
- Can you truly diversify your investments?
- Contrary to popular beliefs, ESG investing has been around for a long time. Margaret chats about the history and evolution of ESG investing.
Key Points and Features:
- Connect with the EVO team
- Midnight Oil by Beds Are Burning
- A.J.’s ideal job: Park Ranger in the Midwest
- Margaret’s favorite word: Upgrade
- If A.J. weren’t judged he’d: Dance a little more
- Margaret’s happiest childhood memory: Camping at the beach
- Check out Nuveen’s Fourth Annual Responsible Investing Survey
- Check out Nuveen’s Fifth Annual Responsible Investing Survey