On this episode, friend of the firm and owner of DMac Consulting Services, Diane MacPhee, reveals top tips to lead a fulfilling life both in and out of the office. Here are just a few points and resources she suggests:
- Get comfortable with routine – Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Make time for things that are important to you – Deep Work by Cal Newport
- Take time to explore what gets you excited – what section of Barnes and Noble would you go to?
- Don’t get attached to the outcome – be present in the process!
- Honor the small steps
- Use your calendar as your anchor
- Consider the advantages of finding your own Coach
- Keep up with your physical, fiscal, and mental fitness
Have feedback? Let us know at [email protected].