Is it time for a change? Does social media actually affect your job search? Rich Reinecke, Co-Managing Partner and Co-Founder of Fahrenheit Advisors, works with leaders to navigate a new career path and embrace the new gig economy.
Hundreds of people may apply for the same position you do. How can you be set apart? Being proactive is a great way to stand out. Rich encourages you to build a network of people who trust you and get involved with your local community. He also says it’s important to be honest with yourself and know what you need not necessarily what you may have had in jobs prior.
Topics We Cover:
- What does the current job landscape look like?
- The “new” job search world
- Making things happen on LinkedIn
- How to be the best in your field
- Starting a journey of a new career
- How does social media impact new hires?
- The biggest pitfall: impatience and lack of consistency
Key Points and Features:
- Connect with Rich Reinecke: LinkedIn | Website
- Take This Job and Shove It
- Rich’s favorite phrases: “Be entrepreneurial”, “take risk”, and “have faith”
- Rich’s ideal job: Roadie/ sound guy for a rock band
- Rich’s GOAT (greatest of all time): His grandfather
- If Rich weren’t judged he’d: Dance!